DC Samurai Concept Series : Orochi Joker Premium 1:4 Statue Ver B (MTO : 1388)
PREORDER : ESHD FROM MANUFACTURER : September - November 2021.
ETA @ STUDIO VAULT : 6 - 7 WEEKS FROM DATE OF RELEASE.
For PAYMENT PLAN, please mail email@example.com.
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Orochi Joker! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings.
The Orochi is an eight-headed and eight-tailed mythical dragon/serpent from Japanese mythology which makes up the intricate and highly detailed base, symbolizing the Joker’s character, power and status. With the Orochi rising beneath his feet, surrounding and enfolding around him, The Joker wears an intricate and uniquely designed Jinbaori over his samurai armour. The Jinbaori is a vest with lapels worn by high-ranking samurai as a symbol of their status. The lining of the Jinbaori showcases traditional Japanese inspired detailing. From the open vest, his Munawari Irezumi (Japanese tattoo placed on the torso like an open vest) is also on display.
With his amoral leanings, his cunning and unhinged plans, The Joker Orochi is chaos personified.
- 3 Head sculpts: 1 wearing a Kabuto inspired headgear, 1 Unmasked, 1 Oni inspired mask
- 4 Right Arms: 1 holding a Wakizashi (a short blade), raised to imply The Joker licking the Wakizashi, 1 holding a Kusarigama (a chain-sickle type weapon) inspired weapon that can cause deadly damage, 1 crowbar (an homage to one of the original Joker’s main weapons), 1 holding an ōdachi (large great sword used by Samurai) inspired sword.
- Collectible Display Plaque of the featured character
Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
Limited edition: MTO (MAX 499)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Victor Hugo Sousa (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Manufactured by : XM Studios
Note : Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.
Product and Box Dimensions :
Est. Product Size : 52 cm L X 44 cm B X 64 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 73 cm L X 63 cm B X 55.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 24 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 40 kg (estimate)
For Adult Collectors - Aged 14 and Above.