DC Samurai Concept Series : Harley Quinn Premium 1:4 Statue (MTO / ES : 500)
ESHD FROM MANUFACTURER : Q1 ~ Q2 2021.
ETA @ STUDIO VAULT : 5 ~ 6 WEEKS FROM DATE OF RELEASE.
For PAYMENT PLAN, please mail email@example.com.
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Harley Quinn! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.
Description: "The multiverse would be a much less lively place without the hijinks and shenanigans of the former Dr. Harleen Quinzel, the one and only Clown Princess of Crime."
The Harley Quinn Premium Collectibles statue features:- Playful and crazy Harley perched on a bright pink scooter, with her signature mallet modified into a Kendama (a traditional Japanese toy) inspired weapon with a spiked ball.
- Harley’s look is inspired by elements from Bosozoku, Harajuku and Geisha culture.
- Three (3) Head sculpts - 1 featuring Geisha-inspired hairstyle with dynamites as her hair accessories, 1 with Harley wearing a Kabuto-inspired Helmet, 1 featuring a playful braided hairstyle
- Little elements included in the design of the scooter as a nod towards her spunky style, her beloved hyenas, crackers and giggles and her puddin’, The Joker.
- Light up headlights and lantern.
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish.
Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
XM Studios Design and Development Team
Manufactured by : XM Studios
Note : Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.
Product size : 52 cm L X 35 cm B X 45 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 64 cm L X 57 cm B X 37.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 10 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 18 kg (estimate)
For Adult Collectors - Aged 14 and Above.