DC Samurai Concept Series : Batman Shogu Premium 1:4 Statue Ver B (MTO / ES : 1388)
PREORDER : ESHD FROM MANUFACTURER : September - October 2021.
ETA @ STUDIO VAULT : 6 - 7 WEEKS FROM DATE OF RELEASE.
For PAYMENT PLAN, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Batman Shugo! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings.
A progression from Samurai, he has now risen to take on the title of ‘Shugo’. Translated as "(military) governor" or “protector”, Shugo is a title given to officials in feudal Japan who ruled over territories throughout the country. Decked in an upgraded armour designed for protection, Batman Shugo stands on top of the Bat-signal, one leg forward, ready to take on the source of the distress signal.
The design and decoration of the Bat-signal draws inspiration from Japanese Ceremonial drum - Taiko. The Taiko has various functions throughout Japan’s history and was also used as a means of military communication in Feudal Japan.
The Batman Shogun Premium Collectibles statue features :
- 4 Head sculpt: 1 Kabuto inspired full mask, 1 regular cowl, 1 unmasked, 1 rage mode cowl
- 3 Right arms: 1 drawing katana from its scabbard, 1 wielding grappling gun, 1 holding a Katana
- 3 Left arms: 1 holding on the scabbard, 1 holding the Batarang, 1 holding a Wakizashi
- 3 Chestplates: 1 regular black Bat-logo, 1 Bat-logo with a slightly more technical design, 1 rage mode with red light up features
- Light up Bat-Signal (Yellow and White light)
- Rotating base which turns 360-degrees so that collectors can view the more intricate design details of the Bat-signal
- Collectible Display Plaque of the featured character
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish.
- Limited edition: MTO (MAX 499)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Manufactured by : XM Studios
Note : Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.
Product and Box Dimensions :
Product size : 41 cm L X 50 cm B X 66 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 73 cm L X 63 cm B X 55.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 19 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 34 kg (estimate)
For Adult Collectors - Aged 14 and Above.